Monday, April 11, 2011

Boot Camp - Week 2 Day 1

We started off with stretches. Then went into some hardcore cardio. I about died after this. Our instructor doesn't give us much rest in between cardio sets because she says you get stronger if you push through the tired parts. Or something like that. After that we worked our legs, butt and abs. Great workout... Hard but great!

I was a little out of energy today and I think it was because I didn't have anything to eat like a Cliff bar. Instead I had a 5 hour energy drink an 2 bananas. That boosted me right up. Still sore though.

After drinking the drink I read the label an it said not to drink it if you're breastfeeding. Opps. I checked online and some say it effects the baby and some say it does not. So just to be safe, I'll wait 5 hours before pumping.





I bought one of these to try. Beef and Ostrich jerky stick. It's really good! Only 2 WWPP


No comments:

Post a Comment