Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introduction

I created this blog for my motivation and to track my progress with my weight loss and fitness. 

On Monday, April 4th I started boot camp with Ultimate Boot Camp in Scottsdale. I was nervous because I had no idea what I was getting myself into since I rarely work out. I am so happy that I followed through with it because I'm hooked! I've already gone 3 times and I love it.

I started Weight Watchers in January for my diet. It's been going great. It has taught me that healthy eating is a way of life and not just to lose weight. I have found that I really enjoy eating healthy foods. I'll post as many of my meals and WWP Points as possible. 

In 3 weeks, my girl friends and I are going to Santa Monica beach for a girls weekend. We all made a bet that we would need to lose a certain amount of weight before the trip and if we didn't then we would have to wear a thong on the beach. At first I refused to join in on this bet. The stakes were too high! I can't ever wear a thong on the beach! But I was convinced and it has been a great motivator for me. Now I only have 5 lbs to lose in 3 weeks. I'm confident I can do it!

Hope you enjoy my blog. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment