Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shredded Chicken burrito

Yesterday we cooked chicken breast in a crockpot and shredded it. We was able to make 4 extra bags of chicken to eat for the next week which is great for those nights where we have no time to cook.

Last night we made shredded chicken wrap using whole wheat tortilla. I also had a box of Green Giant nibblet corn with butter sauce which is 2 WWPP for 2/3 cup. I made mango salsa which started out as Guacamole but the advocado I bought was too hard to use. So instead I just added a mango and it actually turned out yummy.

We were out of tortilla chips so we used Stacy's pita chips instead.

Wheat Tortilla - 3 WWPP
Chicken Breast 4oz - 3WWPP
Stacy's Parmesan Garlic and Herb Pita Chips - 3WWPP
Green Giant corn - 2WWPP

11 WWPP total!




No comments:

Post a Comment